GM Card Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Many users are contacting us saying they are having trouble finding the GM Card login area. Don't worry, you've come to the right place. Most of the problem stems from there being 2 different entities that are causing some confusion. The GM Earnings and the Capital One card., if you're not sure which one you'll need, we'll show you later on. We've setup a video which will help you get logged in. We've found that it can be very difficult to navigate to where you need to be on their site.
The first thing you need to do is figure out if you need to login to the Capital One account for your billings or if you need to login to the GM Card Earnings account for your earnings account access. That pesky hard to find login button should be near the top right of the site, take a look at the video demonstration below to show you exactly how it's done.
Step By Step Instructions:
Capital One Login Steps:
2. Click the green button labeled 'Manage Your Capital One Account'
3. Wait for the new page to load, then it should load up a form with a Username and Password text field.
4. Before you enter your username and password make sure the website address you are at is correct to prevent any malicious sites getting your user/pass. Sometimes people make sites that look like the real thing to try and steal your user/pass.
5. Enter your username in the username textbox.
6. Enter your password in the Password textbox.
7. Click the Login button.
GM Card Earnings Login Steps:
2. Click the green button labeled 'Manage Your Earnings'
3. On the same page a popup window will open asking for your username and password.
4. Before entering a username and password please make sure you are on the right site, there have been cases where people were on the non official site without realizing and had their username and password stolen.
5. Enter your Earnings username into the username field.
6. Enter your Earnings account password into the password field.
7. Click the Log In button.
Unable to login? How to reset your credentials:
Are you trying to reset credentials for your GM Card Capital One account or your GM Card Earnings account?
Step by Step guide to reset your GM Capital One card credentials:
1. If you're not already at the forgotten username/password page, then point your web browser to the URL: https://www.capitalonecardservice.com/ecare/forgotpwdform
2. In the first field enter the last 4 digits of the primary account holder's social security number.
3. In the next four fields enter your account number (this is your card number), put each group of 4 digits into each box seperatly, do not try to fit all the digits into just one box, it won't work.
3. In the third text box enter your email address that you have registered with your account.
4. And for the final text box enter your account zip code.
5. Click the Continue button, and wait for the next page to finish loading.
5. Now follow the on screen instructions to get your credentials reset.
Step by Step guide to reset your GM Card Earnings account credentials:
1. If you are looking to reset your Earnings Username go to this url: https://www.gmcard.com/forgot-username-step1
If you are looking to reset your Earnings Password go to this url: https://www.gmcard.com/forgot-password-step1
2. If you are triyng to reset your username jump to step 5 below.
3. Click Submit.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to finilize the reset do not continue to step 5, you are done.
For those who are looking to resset their username follow these steps
2. In the first textbox enter the last 4 digits of your card number (account number).
3. In the second textbox enter only the numbers portion of your billing address. (E.x. 2334 5th St North) you would enter only 23345.
4. In the last textbox enter your account zip code.
5. Click Continue and wait for the next page to load.
6. Follow the onscreen prompts to finilize the reset.
GM Card Phone Numbers
Customer Care Center
GM Cardmember Bonus Shop Earnings
Cirrus® ATM Locations
Personal Identification Number (PIN) Selection
GM Card Addresses
For GM Card Earnings Inquiries:
GM Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 090770
Milwaukee, WI 53209
For Account Inquiries:
GM Cardmember Services
P.O. Box 80046
Salinas, CA 93912-0082